For soap making, we recommend avocado oil. Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E as well as amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, and other essential fatty acids. Avocado Oil is great for those with skin ailments such as eczema, psoriasis, and other skin problems.
Avocado oil is a relatively thick and rich oil that may be diluted with other carrier oils to improve its consistency. Avocado oil is for people with sensitive or problem skin as well as other irritations that require vitamin rich oil.
Even though the Avocado is officially a vegetable oil, it is really a fruit because it has a stone. It can yield as much as 30% oil. Avocado oil penetrates into the deep skin tissue, nourishing, enriching and revitalizing the skin.
Since avocado oil easily absorbs into deep tissue with its wonderful emollient properties, it is ideal for mature skins as well as helping to relieve the dryness and itching of psoriasis, eczema and other skin ailments.The crude Avocado oil is green in color as it still contains chlorophyll thus it is classified as a mono-unsaturated oil.
Throughout history avocado oil has been renowned to have healing and regenerating properties. It is very useful when treating sun, climate or chemical damaged skin that is dehydrated and undernourished. It is reported to help regenerate and rejuvenate the skin as well as soften the skin tissue. Avocado oil is well known as a nutrient for penetrating dry skin and resolving other skin problems.
Since avocado Oil has a high percentage of unsaponifiables, it an excellent oil to use in
- Avocado Oil soothes and softens
- Avocado Oil is a mono-unsaturated oil, which is dark green in color. It is rich in vitamins A, D and E. Benefits: This oil is very soothing for the skin in general but particularly good for mature and dry skin. Very helpful for nappy rash.
- Avocado Oil is rich in vitamins A, D and E; contains proteins, lecithin and amino acids. This highly therapeutic oil is said to have healing and regenerating properties. High percentage of unsaponifiables.
- Avocado Oil heals scaly skin and scalp.
- Avocado Oil is (Persea americana) from the pulp of the fruit of the avocado tree. It grows up to 18 m tall, native to Mexico and Central America but now extensively cultivated in Florida, California, and South Africa for its fruit. These fruits--actually called avocado pears--may reach a weight of 2 kg: they have a green to dark-purple skin, a fatty flesh rich in fat, protein, and vitamins A and B, and a single hard seed. The oil is used as a massage oil, in crams, lotions and hair products.
Buy Avocado Oil from Soaper's Choice
Service, Quality, and Dependability You Can Count On.
Questions? Contact Mike Lawson
tel: (800) 322-6457 ext:230 or (773) 265 -6500 ext:230
fax: 773-265 6985