we recommend mango butter.
Mango Butter in Soap
Mango butter is a soft solid with a very slight sweet scent. It is extracted from the de-shelled fruit kernels of the mango tree. The mango tree is a tropical evergreen, and once the mango butter is extracted from its fruit kernels it is heated and boiled to get the right consistency.
Mango butter has natural emollient properties, high oxidative ability, wound healing, and regenerative activity due to its high unsaponiable. It has a protective effect against UV radiation. Mango butter will provide improvements and benefits in all the conditions listed below. As you use this butter you are likely to discover additional uses. Dermatologists often recommend mango butter for treatment of wrinkles, as most people who use it will notice decreased signs of aging and the disappearance of lines and wrinkles within 4 to 6 weeks of daily use.
Reasons to use Mango butter
- - Effectively treats dry skin
- - Heals skin rash
- - Heals skin peeling, after tanning
- - Clears blemishes and wrinkles
- - Relieves itching skin
- - Heals sunburn
- - Shaving cream for a smooth shave
- - Treats small skin wounds and skin cracks
- - Moisturizes and smoothes tough or rough skin
- - Fights frost bite
- - Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy
- - Relieves insect bites
- - Promotes healthy rejuvenated skin
- - Heals muscle fatigue, aches and tension
- - Relieves skin allergies such as poison ivy orpoison oak
- - Treats eczema and dermatitis
- - Fights off fine lines and wrinkle
Mango butter is obtained from the kernels of the mango tree. It has a high content of stearic acid which makes it similar to cocoa butter. Mango butter has good emolliency and lends protection against the sun. It is said to prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles. Mango butter also reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores elasticity. Mango butter’s hardness makes it a great butter for stick formulations such as lip balm and lotion bars. It can be used “as is” to provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis.
Mango Butter Refined
Buy Refined Mango Butter from Soaper's Choice
Service, Quality, and Dependability You Can Count On.
Questions? Contact Mike Lawson
tel: (800) 322-6457 ext:230 or (773) 265 -6500 ext:230
fax: 773-265 6985