we recommend shea butter.
Natural shea butter is extracted from the pit of a fruit that grows only on the magnifolia tree in Central and Western Africa. The pits are taken from the fruit, boiled, and then sun dried for 3 – 5 days before they are roasted to complete dehydration. Afterwards, the shea butter is extracted by hand from the pit of the fruit.
This long, arduous process has provided what is commonly called ‘The most beneficial all-natural skin product today.’Shea butter is now becoming one of the best-selling and most highly recommended skin care products found.
Dermatologists everywhere are starting to recommend this product to their patients, and many cosmetic companies in France and the USA are putting shea butter in their products. In order for you to fully enjoy the benefits of this product it might help you to know how this product can work specifically for you and your customers.
The information below will prove very useful and give you a better understanding of why shea butter is something so many people are using today.Healing properties: Shea butter has a vast number of proven healing properties stemming from its physical makeup of vitamin E, vitamin A and cinnamic acid to name a few. Shea butters ingredients increase the healing of wounds and improve scars. It is commonly used in the treatment of eczema, rashes, burns, and severely dry skin.
According to one of our customers “nothing cured my eczema like shea butter. I have been using medications from my doctors for years, but as soon as I took shea butter I had amazing results.”Skin protection: Shea butter contains natural UV sun protection. Daily use of shea butter on the face and body drastically reduces sun exposure, which in turn slows down the rate of aging due to external factors.
Shea butter also acts as a natural mantle against elements of cigarette smoke, smog and chemical pollutants in the atmosphere.Skin moisturization: Shea butter leaves skin smooth, supple and soft. It is rapidly becoming the #1 moisturizing agent used today. It quickly provides stretch mark prevention and healing, as well as healing of bruises and burns.Here is a quick reference list of the benefits of shea butter:
- Helps heal scars, burns, and stretch marks.
- Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
- An ideal hair dressing that protects the scalp from sores and rashes and prevents dandruff.
- Helps prevent weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
- Fortifies cuticles and nails.
- Helps bruises to heal.
- Helps drain toxins from sore muscles: perfect for sports participants.
- Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
- Use after shaving to prevent irritation and restore skins natural luster.
- Ideal for dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, sunburn and athletes foot.
- Rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin
- Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
Native to Western Africa, this is a beautifully rich & decadent ingredient. Shea butter is known for it's regenerative, emollient and protectant properties. Shea butter aids in the prevention of premature aging and offers a unique characteristic of providing extra sun protection. It nourishes and treats dry, chapped, sunburned and irritated skin.
- Shea Butter is also known as karite, shea butter is extracted from the fruit of a tree found in Africa.
- Shea Butter is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E, shea butter heals, soothes, and protects the skin from environmental damage. Safe for even sensitive, fragile skin, it is a superb, easily absorbed emollient.
- Shea Butter is a natural lipid obtained from the fruit of the karite tree, butyrosperum parkii.
- Shea Butter is the slightly greenish butter with soothing protecting qualities is said to have some sun screening ability.
- Shea Butter is an emollient and lubricant.
- Shea Butter is made from shea nuts, a creamy butter used to smooth skin and soften hair.
- Shea Butter is African Karite Butter: Used for over a thousand years as treatment for dry aging skin. Can be used "as is" look for refined crushed. Basically unsaponifiable. Use cocoa butter to counteract its stickiness.Butyrospermum parkii
- Shea Butter is the rich, buttery oil from central Africa is used for the protection and care of skin cracked and dehydrated by the elements, an elegant addition to products crafted for the smoothing and replenishment of dry skins.
- Shea Butter is also known as African karite butter; A solid vegetable fat obtained from a West African tree, Vitellaria paradoxa, bearing nuts containing a large amount of fat.
- Shea Butter is highly emollient.
- Shea Butter's traditional uses include: treating dry skin, blemishes, skin discoloration, scars and wrinkles.
Buy Shea Butter from Soaper's Choice
Shea Butter, Refined
Buy Refined Shea Butter from Soaper's Choice
Shea Butter, Refined, Organic
Buy Organic Refined Shea Butter from Soaper's Choice
Shea Butter, Unrefined / Ghana
Buy Unrefined Shea Butter from Ghana from Soaper's Choice
Service, Quality, and Dependability You Can Count On.
Questions? Contact Mike Lawson
tel: (800) 322-6457 ext:230 or (773) 265 -6500 ext:230
fax: 773-265 6985